Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summary Post C4K 1 and 2

First of all I want to say that this assignment is probably my favorite part of this class so far. I really enjoyed getting to read all of the post that the student that I was assigned to, Omar. He really put so work into his assignments and the things he had to say was really interesting. I enjoyed reading his manifesto the best and it seems funny to me that both of us had several of the same things academically. I guess no matter how far you get in school you always want to do well and get along with the instructors. I also think that it is a really good thing that this teacher is teaching them how to use the technology that is provided to them. I wish someone would have done that for me. It seems to open up so many different ways of learning and communicating. I really enjoyed this and I am excited about the next one. Also thank you to Omar for doing an awesome job on his post!

No comments:

Post a Comment